FAQs FOR EXHIBITORS
1. When will the next edition of EUROBIKE take place?
The bicycle industry was completely turned upside down in the Corona year 2020 and much remains uncertain even when looking into 2021. We are in close contact with our customers and as soon as this process has been completed, we will make a decision and immediately start with communication.
2. What will happen with my already paid participation fee for EUROBIKE Special 2020?
For the already paid participation fee you will have the opportunity to shift it into a down payment for EUROBIKE 2021. Please confirm this shortly by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, we will of course refund the participation fee already paid for EUROBIKE special 2020 (stand space, AUMA fee, waste disposal fee, media entry, co-exhibitor fee if applicable). Please confirm this shortly by e-mail to email@example.com within the next two weeks with your bank details.
If you chose a refund, please send us your bank details (IBAN and BIC), to which the amount already paid for the above services for EUROBIKE Special 2020 should be repaid. We will then initiate the refund as soon as possible. Claims for damages are excluded.
3. What will happen to my open invoices for the participation fee at EUROBIKE Special 2020?
If payments for the participation fee for EUROBIKE Special 2020 are still due from the exhibitor, Messe Friedrichshafen GmbH will cancel these items and send you a credit note for this amount.
4. Can I leave my already paid EUROBIKE Special 2020 participation fee for the event in 2021 by Messe Friedrichshafen GmbH?
5. What happens to services (e.g. power connection, water installation, rental stands, carpet, security) offered by service providers which I have ordered via OSC shop of Messe Friedrichshafen GmbH? Do I have to cancel/pay these services?
Many parties have already invested time, manpower and financial resources preparing for the show. A situation such as the current one, for which no one is responsible, affects all parties equally. In this case, please contact the service provider which you have commissioned directly and cancel your contract with the service provider directly by contacting the respective service provider.
With regards to services booked at service providers, it is necessary to refer to the general terms and conditions of the service providers. We therefore ask you to show understanding for the fact that we as Messe Friedrichshafen are unable to reimburse you for any additional costs you may incur. However, as Messe Friedrichshafen we naturally try to exert a positive influence on the service providers.
6. What happens to services (e.g. hotel bookings, external stand builder, logistics) rendered by service providers which I have booked independently of the OSC shop of Messe Friedrichshafen GmbH? Do I have to cancel/pay these services?
In this case, please contact each service provider which you have commissioned directly with regards to how to proceed in this case and cancel your contract with the service provider directly by contacting the respective company. With regards to services booked with service providers, we refer to the general terms and conditions of the service providers. We therefore ask you to show understanding for the fact that we as Messe Friedrichshafen are unable to reimburse you for any additional costs that may incur.
7. Does Messe Friedrichshafen GmbH have insurance that would cover my costs with regards to this loss?
Messe Friedrichshafen GmbH has no options for purchasing insurance that would cover such a special case.