FAQs FOR EXHIBITORS
1. When will the next EUROBIKE take place?
Because of the Corona Pandemic, EUROBIKE 2020 can't take place as planned in the first week of September. From November 24. - 26., 2020, a Special Edition EUROBIKE working trade show will take place on 3 days without a public day, parties, etc..
2. What are the conditions in November?
The price inside the hall is €111/m² inside the halls.
3. Do I need to submit a new application?
No, we only need a short email from you until May 27, 2020 confirming that you want to be part of the EUROBIKE special edition in November.
4. What happens with the space that I have already confirmed?
We will of course keep the previous prioritization concerning the hall layout and stand planning but we might need to adapt those to then valid requirements (minimum distance rules, aisle widths, number of trade visitors per hall, etc.).
5. Can I change my stand dimensions?
Yes of course, please send us an email as soon as possible.
6. How can I cancel my participation?
Your application will be canceled automatically unless you explicitly confirm your participation for the EUROBIKE special edition in November by May 27, 2020.
7. What is the cost of my/our cancellation for EUROBIKE in September?
Cancellation/non-participation in EUROBIKE, which was scheduled to take place from September 02-05, 2020, is free of charge.
8. Until when will I be able to cancel my participation in November?
The usual cancellation conditions after admission apply.
9. What happens if the EUROBIKE special edition cannot take place in November either?
If the EUROBIKE special edition can't happen in November due to the Corona Pandemic, we would of course refund your stand rental costs. Claims for damages are excluded.
10. What happens if we book a stand now but are not allowed to enter the country in November?
If that should be the case, we would of course refund the stand rental fee. Claims for damages are excluded. For the services you have booked with other service partners (hotel, stand constructor, electrician, etc.) the cancellation conditions of the respective contract partners apply.
11. When will the decision be made whether the trade show can definitely take place in November?
We continue to follow current developments closely, and are in constant communication with the relevant authorities.
12. What does the new schedule look like?
13. When will EUROBIKE 2021 take place?
That has not yet been decided and will only be decided at a later date.
14. What measures will be taken on site?
We will comply with all the regulations that apply at that time and implement appropriate measures.
15. What is the concept for the working trade show in November?
The EUROBIKE 2020 working trade show in November is a pure B2B platform, without a public day, parties and other events with larger crowds of people. The November EUROBIKE format is aimed at (OEM) manufacturers, suppliers, parts and component suppliers, complete bike manufacturers and brands, as well as specialist dealers, media and industry representatives. The DEMO AREA will be moved inside.
16. Does it even make sense to have a trade show at this time of the year?
The 2020 bicycle season has started under extreme challenges for all parties involved (suppliers, manufacturers, brands, dealers). The late November date offers the opportunity to start planning the 2021 season after the end of the 2020 season, and to work on model year 2022 products for manufacturers.
17. Will there be digital offers?
EUROBIKE CONNECT as a digital year-round business platform for the bicycle industry has already been launched and will be expanded with additional functionalities in the course of the year.
The BIKE BIZ Revolution Conference will take place in digital form on 01 September 2020 from 12:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m..
The Travel Talk will take place on 03 September 2020.
18. Will there be a Festival Day?
No, not as part of the EUROBIKE 2020 special edition.
19. Will there be a DEMO AREA? Will it be possible to test bikes?
As part of the EUROBIKE 2020 special edition, we will offer an INDOOR DEMO AREA.
20. What happens with my application for the DEMO AREA?
All previous applications for the DEMO AREA will be canceled automatically. Please register again, should you wish to take part in the INDOOR DEMO AREA: https://www.eurobike.com/en/meta/exhibitor/become-exhibitor/
21. What happens to exhibitors on the outdoor exhibition grounds?
We will not use the outdoor exhibition area as an exhibition space in November. All exhibitors will be accommodated in the halls.
22. What happens to my hotel reservation?
Please contact your hotel or travel agency directly.
23. Why is the exhibition taking place from Tuesday to Thursday?
Due to the omission of the public day, it is no longer necessary to put the last day of the show on the weekend. And because of the change to Tue - Thu, potentially and as far as the freedom of travel allows it, our customers and visitors from the USA also have the possibility to visit the show on the first two days and be home in time for Thanksgiving.
24. Will the EUROBIKE AWARD be postponed as well?
The EUROBIKE AWARD ceremony has been moved from its original date in September to November 24, 2020. The exhibition of the winning entries will take place from November 24 to 26, 2020. All entries already submitted will remain valid. The closing date for submissions is October 1, 2020.
Further information on the award can be found here: https://www.eurobike-award.com/
25. Will HOLIDAY ON BIKE 2020 take place?
Since we will not be offering a public day in this context, we unfortunately have to cancel the 21st edition of HOLIDAY ON BIKE.