FAQS FOR VISITORS OF EUROBIKE
1. When will EUROBIKE 2022 take place?
EUROBIKE will take place on five days from July 13 to 17, 2022 at Messe Frankfurt, in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
2. How will EUROBIKE 2022 look like?
EUROBIKE 2022 will be held in Frankfurt for the first time this year. It combines an offer for trade visitors and end consumers. On the first three days, only trade visitors are admitted. On Saturday and Sunday, the Festival Days, EUROBIKE will then also be open to end consumers. The program will be adapted to the specific visitor group for each day.
3. Will there be digital offerings in addition to the trade show on site?
No, no additional digital offers are planned for the moment.
4. What other events are taking place as part of EUROBIKE?
The following events, among others will take place within the framework of EUROBIKE:
- 12.07.2022 BIKE BIZ REVOLUTION - Conference for Visionaries
- 13.07.2022 EUROBIKE CONVENTION - Designing the Future of Mobility
- 14.07.2022 START-UP & INNOVATION DAY
- 14.07.2022 GRAVEL TALK & GRAVEL RIDE
- 15.07.2022 TRAVEL TALK
- 16.07.2022 Bembel Crit cycling race
- 17.07.2022 Cargobike Race
- 16 - 17.07.2022 Holiday on Bike
Information about these and other events can be found on the homepage in the menu Program & Highlights.
5. Will there be a demo and test area? Will visitors be able to test bikes?
Yes, there will be a demo and test area, where bikes can be tested after a pre-registration.
6. When will visitor tickets be available?
The ticket store for EUROBIKE 2022 will open in mid-April, from then on tickets will be available for the Business Days for trade visitors and for the Festival Days for end consumers.
7. Online Registration and Tickets at the box office
It is advisable to purchase tickets, if possible, in the EUROBIKE online ticket shop. Tickets that require special proof (student ID, etc.) can be purchased at the box office on site. In order to avoid queues at the ticket offices, we recommend buying tickets online, if possible.
8. What happens to tickets and hotel bookings in case of a cancellation of the event?
In case of cancellation based on an official regulation, ticket costs for already purchased trade fair tickets will be refunded. For hotel bookings, please contact your hotel or tour operator directly.