FAQS FOR VISITORS OF EUROBIKE
1. When will EUROBIKE 2021 take place?
EUROBIKE will take place on four days from September 1 to 4,2021.
2. How will EUROBIKE 2021 look like?
EUROBIKE 2021 combines a great program for trade visitors and end consumers. On the first two days the trade show is only open for trade visitors. The third is open to trade visitors and end consumers. The third and fourth day are our Festival Days. The daily program will be adapted according to the visitors expected.
3. Will there be digital offerings in addition to the trade show on site?
No, no additional digital offers are planned for the moment.
4. What other events are taking place as part of EUROBIKE?
The following events will take place within the framework of EUROBIKE. August, 31 BIKE BIZ REVOLUTION, September, 1 START-UP & INNOVATION DAY and EUROBIKE AWARD ceremony, September, 2 CARGOBIKE ACADEMY and GRAVEL TALK, September, 3 TRAVEL TALK. September 3 and 4 Festival Day.
5. Will there be a demo and test area? Will visitors be able to test bikes?
Yes, there will be a demo and test area, where bikes can be tested after a pre-registration.
6. When will visitor tickets be available?
The EUROBIKE ticket store for the Business Days will open on June 16, 2021.The ticket store for the two Festival Days will open on July 8, 2021.
7. Will there be a Festival Day open for public?
All tickets must be purchased in the online ticket store, a registration of every individual visitor is essential due the current situation and regulatory requirements. There will be no ticket sale on site.
8. What happens to tickets and hotel bookings in case of a cancellation of the event?
In case of cancellation based on an official regulation, ticket costs for already purchased trade fair tickets will be refunded. For hotel bookings, please contact your hotel or tour operator directly.