FAQS FOR VISITORS OF EUROBIKE
1. When will EUROBIKE 2023 take place?
The EUROBIKE takes place from June 21st to 25th in Frankfurt.
• 21. – 23.06.23 are Business Days
• 24. & 25.06. are Festiva Days
Here you can find more information about opening hours and tickets.
2. What are the opening hours of the EUROBIKE
3. How will EUROBIKE 2023 look like?
EUROBIKE 2023 will be held in Frankfurt for the second time . It combines an offer for trade visitors and end consumers. On the first three days, only trade visitors are admitted. On Saturday and Sunday, the Festival Days, EUROBIKE will then also be open to end consumers. The programme will be adapted to the specific visitor group for each day.
More information such as key facts about EUROBIKE can be found here.
4. What other events are taking place as part of EUROBIKE?
The following events, among others will take place within the framework of EUROBIKE:
- BIKE BIZ REVOLUTION - Conference for Visionaries
- EUROBIKE CONVENTION - Designing the Future of Mobility
- START-UP & INNOVATION DAY
- GRAVEL TALK & GRAVEL RIDE
- BIKE TRAVEL FORUM
- INVESTORS LOUNGE
- CARGO ACADEMY
Information about these and other events can be found on the homepage in the menu Themes & Programme.
5. Will there be digital offerings in addition to the trade show on site?
No, no additional digital offers are planned for the moment.
6. Which exhibitors will be at the EUROBIKE 2023
You will find a list of all EUROBIKE exhibitors at the beginning of May under Exhibitors & Products.
7. Will there be a demo and test area (Test Track)? Will visitors be able to test bikes?
Yes, there will be a demo and test area, where bikes can be tested after a pre-registration.
The regsitration can be submitted here: https://greenfinder.formstack.com/forms/eurobike23_eng
More Information can be found here.
Minimum age 14 years (with signature of parents/guardians on site). PLEASE BRING A VALID ID DOCUMENT WITH YOU (ID card, passport or driving license)! For their own safety, all test drivers are strongly recommended to wear a helmet while driving. The use of the test tracks is only permitted after successful registration and with the wristband provided for this purpose. This is to be worn visibly on the wrist. Recommendation: You are welcome to bring your own helmet and any protective equipment! The loan of a test vehicle is voluntary on the part of the exhibitor and ends after a maximum of 30 minutes, but no later than 5:30 p.m. on the same day.
8. When will visitor tickets be available?
The ticket shop for EUROBIKE 2023 will open at the end of March. More information will follow soon.
Tickets can then be purchased for the Business Days for trade visitors and for the Festival Days for private visitors online.
9. Online Registration and Tickets at the box office
It is advisable to purchase tickets, if possible, in the EUROBIKE online ticket shop. Tickets that require special proof (student ID, etc.) can be purchased at the box office on site. In order to avoid queues at the ticket offices, we recommend buying tickets online, if possible.
Your admission ticket is also your ticket for public transportation.
All business days admission tickets (excluding complimentary tickets) are also your onward and return ticket on public transport operated by the Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund (RMV) within the RMV tariff area. (Day tickets purchased at the box office only entitle you to a return travel from Messe Frankfurt).
Please note: Voucher tickets must be exchanged for an admission ticket online. This is the only way to use your trade fair ticket as a ticket. Please note: The online ticket is only valid for use on the RMV in conjunction with a valid ID card or passport.
10. Where can I find accomodation for the EUROBIKE?
Overall there are 5.000 beds within 15 minute to the exhibition grounds.
You can book your hotel:
- Via Booking.com
- Via the Frankfurt Tourism office (also for groups)
- Via Perfect Meeting GmbH (ideal for groups)
11. Where can I eat in Frankfurt?
12. What happens to tickets and hotel bookings in case of a cancellation of the event?
In case of cancellation based on an official regulation, ticket costs for already purchased trade fair tickets will be refunded. For hotel bookings, please contact your hotel or tour operator directly.
13. Hygiene Rules and Protection Concept on the Exhibition Grounds
You can find more information about our hygiene rules and our protection concept for visitors here:
14. Where can I find PCR testing stations
15. Is public transport included in the entry ticket?
All business days admission tickets (excluding complimentary tickets) are also your onward and return ticket on public transport operated by the Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund (RMV) within the RMV tariff area. (Day tickets purchased at the box office only entitle you to a return travel from Messe Frankfurt). Please note: Voucher tickets must be exchanged for an admission ticket online. This is the only way to use your trade fair ticket as a ticket.
The online ticket is only valid for use on the RMV in conjunction with a valid ID card or passport.
16. How does the testing in the kids area work?
DRIVE AT YOUR OWN RISK
• Use of the bicycles only after instruction from stand staff,
trainers and supervisors and their permission.
• Check the functionality of the vehicle before driving off.
• Wearing helmets is mandatory. Other protective clothing
• Consideration of other course participants and prudent driving style.
• Valid liability insurance. Parents are responsible for their children.
• Follow the instructions of the trainers, stewards and security guards.
• Driving on the course is only permitted if the state of health permits it.
• The pump track can be used with any wheeled vehicle
(bicycle, scooter, skateboard, etc.) can be used.
• The pump track is closed when it is raining or wet.
• Keep the area clean. Glass is forbidden!
• Prohibition of alcoholic beverages and / or intoxicating
Means before and during the use of the Kids Area.