FAQS FOR VISITORS OF EUROBIKE
1. When will EUROBIKE 2023 take place?
EUROBIKE will take place on five days from June 21 to 25, 2023 at Messe Frankfurt, in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
2. How will EUROBIKE 2023 look like?
EUROBIKE 2023 will be held in Frankfurt for the second time . It combines an offer for trade visitors and end consumers. On the first three days, only trade visitors are admitted. On Saturday and Sunday, the Festival Days, EUROBIKE will then also be open to end consumers. The program will be adapted to the specific visitor group for each day.
3. Will there be digital offerings in addition to the trade show on site?
No, no additional digital offers are planned for the moment.
4. What other events are taking place as part of EUROBIKE?
The following events, among others will take place within the framework of EUROBIKE:
- BIKE BIZ REVOLUTION - Conference for Visionaries
- EUROBIKE CONVENTION - Designing the Future of Mobility
- START-UP & INNOVATION DAY
- GRAVEL TALK & GRAVEL RIDE
- TRAVEL TALK
- Bembel Crit cycling race
- Cargobike Race
- Holiday on Bike
Information about these and other events can be found on the homepage in the menu Program & Highlights.
5. Will there be a demo and test area? Will visitors be able to test bikes?
Yes, there will be a demo and test area, where bikes can be tested after a pre-registration:
6. When will visitor tickets be available?
The ticket shop for EUROBIKE 2023 will open on March 21st.
Tickets can then be purchased for the Business Days for trade visitors and for the Festival Days for private visitors online via https://www.eurobike.com/en/ihr-besuch/offnungszeiten-eintrittspreise/ or at the ticket counter.
7. Online Registration and Tickets at the box office
It is advisable to purchase tickets, if possible, in the EUROBIKE online ticket shop. Tickets that require special proof (student ID, etc.) can be purchased at the box office on site. In order to avoid queues at the ticket offices, we recommend buying tickets online, if possible.
8. What happens to tickets and hotel bookings in case of a cancellation of the event?
In case of cancellation based on an official regulation, ticket costs for already purchased trade fair tickets will be refunded. For hotel bookings, please contact your hotel or tour operator directly.
9. Hygiene Rules and Protection Concept on the Exhibition Grounds
For Retailer & Visitors