Meeting point of journalists from all over the world.
- Online in the section ACCREDITATION.
Press work stations
- Free Wireless LAN: At the Press Centre West and East as well as in the halls, at the open air grounds, the Entrance East, Entrance West as well as in the conference rooms
- PCs, Telephones, Photocopier, Printer
- Current high-resolution fair photos can be downloaded PRESS PHOTOS
Fair radio station
- Technical production help (cutting / recording / taping)
- Design and recording of independently produced magazine contributions with original sounds
- Live links to the fairs
- Production and recording of original sounds
- Recording with a MusicTaxi Vpro
- (either Layer 2, Layer 3 or PKI standard) and all other common ISDN standards
- Transmission of mp3 files also possible
DNG material for television coverage
The standard version “General Fair Overview with New Products” is available free of charge and includes raw material with regard to:
- The branch’s latest trends and new products
- Original sounds, details, standards
- Transmission via ATM line possible
- For further information please visit TV-SERVICE
Press bistro West and East and Press garden
Snacks and refreshments at the Press Centre West and East and in the Press Garden.
For registred journalists only. Please keep your press pass visible.
Press information, novelty list, etc.
Information, press releases, photos and dates as well as novelties of EUROBIKE and press releases of the exhibitors can now be downloaded in the section "Media". During the fair you get all important information at the Press Center West and East.