You can submit the applications via the OSC.
You can register here.
Until May 3, 2023
Co-exhibitors can only be registered by the main exhibitor in the OSC
November 2022 – March 2023
- Allocation of the halls.
- Individual stand offers via email.
- You have to confirm the stand offer by email to ensure your booking. With your confirmation your reservation is binding.
February – May 2023
You will receive the admission documents by email
- Admission invoice (stand rental fee, AUMA fee, waste disposal fee and media entry fee (for prices see application).
- You will receive the login data for the Online Service Center (OSC) to edit your media entries
- You will receive the login data for the Serviceshop Messe Frankfurt for your technical orders and other services. Please note, that we will only activate access to the Shop for Exhibitor Services once you have settled all current outstanding invoices. You will receive the access data in a separate mail after we have received your payment.
MARKETING & MEDIA
Services bookable from
February - May 3, 2023
- Media entries: For the printed directory (guide), the media entries can be processed and booked in the OSC until May 3, 2023.
- Booking of marketing services: banners, logos, sponsoring (until May 3, 2023).
SERVICE ORDERS & EXHIBITOR PASSES
Service orders for the stand
February - May 30, 2023
Please remember to order your services (electricity, water, stand cleaning, etc.) in the Shop for Exhibitor Services.
For some services the Service Shop of Messe Frankfurt charges an express surcharge from May 31, 2023 onwards.
- You can find an overview of the services here.
For EUROBIKE 2023, exhibitor passes, guest tickets and set-up and dismantling passes will not be made available via the Online Service Center of fairnamic GmbH as in the past, but via the Ticket Services for Exhibitors within the Messe Frankfurt Exhibitor Services Shop. The Ticket Services for Exhibitors will be accessible from mid-April.
Inside the Halls:
June 16 - 19, 2023: 7 a.m. to midnight.
June 20, 2023 continuously from 7 a.m. until the show will start at 9 a.m on June 21.
Separate set-up times apply to the set-up of stands used exclusively for the Festival Days.
June, 25 2023 - from 6 p.m. until June 26, 2023 at 10 p.m. (continuously)
June 27th - June 28th, 2023 from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Early dismantling is prohibited.
Please note our regulations on driving onto the show grounds, loading and unloading during set-up and dismantling days: TRAFFIC GUIDE (to be published in May 2023).
Entry to the grounds and halls for trucks and vans will only be possible after 8:00 p.m. via Gate West. The reason for this is the dismantling in the outdoor area. Obstructions and waiting times must be expected. Please follow the instructions of the security personnel on site.
DEMO AREA & Open Air Grounds:
The set-up in the outdoor area should not take place until Tuesday, June 20. On Monday, Early set-up must be requested from project management. June 19, there may still be restrictions in the outdoor area due to logistics areas required for set-up inside the halls.
Dismantling in the outdoor area will take place on Saturday, June 24, directly after the show ends from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.. Immediate dismantling in the outdoor area is necessary to clear the paths and logistics areas for dismantling in the halls. A longer dismantling period must be requested from the project management.
Set-up Festival Days:
Set-up for booths registered for the Festival Days only on June 24 & 25 will begin at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, June 23 (until the show opens on Saturday).
Phone +49 7541 95995 - 23/-24/-27
Terms of payment
Payment of the first invoice with admission is due in full 2 weeks after the receipt of the invoice.
Invoices issued after April 1st, 2023 have to be paid in full immediately.