TIMELINE & CHECKLIST 2021
From December 14, 2020 - March 1, 2021.
You can apply HERE
From December 14, 2020 - June 2, 2021
Co-exhibitors can only be registered by the main exhibitor in the OSC
February– May 2021
- Allocation of the halls.
- Individual stand offers via email.
- You have to confirm the stand offer by email to ensure your booking. With your confirmation your reservation is binding.
MARKETING & MEDIA
Services bookable from
April - June 2, 2021
- The closing date for the media entry bookings is June 2, 2021.
- Booking of marketing services: advertising spaces, banners, logos, sponsoring (June 2, 2021).
- Request of conference rooms via email.
- Booking of media services like new product announcements, celebrities at your stand, press conferences, press boxes at the press center/ online.
- Ticket shop for visitors goes online.
April – June 2021
You will receive the admission documents by email
- Admission invoice (stand rental fee, AUMA fee, waste disposal fee and media entry fee (for prices see application).
- Easiest way of payment is to submit a direct-debit mandate for credit cards.
- You will receive the login data for the Online Service Center (OSC) to edit your media entries and place your orders for technical and other services.
SERVICE ORDERS & EXHIBITOR PASSES
Service orders for the stand
April - July 21, 2021
- Closing date for technical orders via OSC: July 21, 2021.
- Technical services will be invoiced directly from service partners.
- Exhibitor passes: The free exhibitor passes (number depending on the stand size) will be available for download in the OSC.
Additional exhibitor passes can be ordered via the OSC.
Here you can find an overview of our Service Partners
Attention: You will only receive the exhibitor passes via email once all invoices have been paid.
August 25 - 30, 2021: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
August 31, 2021 continuous from 7 a.m.
September 4, 2021 at the booth from 6 p.m. (Access for vehicles from 8 p.m.)
September 5 and 6, 2021 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
September 7, 2021 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Phone +49 7541 708-412 /-413
Opening hours of the project management office during the show
Wednesday - Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Terms of payment
Payment of the first invoice with admission is due in full 4 weeks after the receipt of the invoice but latest by May 14, 2021.
Invoices issued after May 14, 2021 have to be paid in full immediately.
Easiest way of payment: Direct-debit mandate for credit cards (attached to the admission email).
Please contact SCHENKER for your dispatch:
Schenker Deutschland AG
Neue Messe 3
Phone +49 7541 25100
Fax +49 7541 22595
At Messe Friedrichshafen we have one caterer who has the exclusive right to provide all catering services:
|Klink Eberhard GmbH|
Phone +49 7545 936777
Fax +49 7545 936778
Should the offer of our caterer not come up to your expectations you can ask project management for a special authorization for commissioning your own catering company. Only when you have the written permission from Messe Friedrichshafen GmbH your commissioned catering company will receive an entry permit (€100/day/vehicle). This fee must be paid in cash at the gate. If this special permission is not on hand, the security staff is authorized to refuse your catering service entry to the exhibition grounds.