TESTING AND EXPERIENCING
The DEMO AREA in our outdoor area offers the ideal test opportunity for a wide variety of vehicle types. Whether racing bikes, mountain bikes, cargo and recumbent bikes or e-bikes, e-scooters and pedelecs - we have the perfect track for everyone.
A test drive is the best way of finding out what makes a bike special.
Offering added value for the customer - a bicycle is now much more than just a bicycle. The bicycle is becoming increasingly important in the mobility of today and tomorrow. That's exactly why you can test bikes or motors extensively on the different test tracks in the DEMO AREA to convince the dealers of your bike or motor. The DEMO AREA at EUROBIKE offers all visitors the opportunity to test innovations, technologies and a wide range of brands are also available for testing.
Participation fee DEMO AREA: €109.00 / sqm plus additional costs
DEMO AREA - special conditions of participation
Here, you can download the conditions of participation as a PDF file. To ensure a smooth set-up and dismantling we kindly ask you to provide us with your license plate for dismantling after LOGIN. Only vehicles with registered license plates may enter the premises on the day of dismantling. If you have any queries, please contact us directly.
How can my bikes be tested?
- In order to borrow a bike in the DEMO AREA, each test rider must register and sign a liability declaration before using the test track. It is recommended to do this online in advance, but registration on site will still be possible. The printed confirmation must then be presented at the accreditation stand of the EUROBIKE DEMO AREA.
- The registrered visitors will receive a wristband which they have to show before borrowing a bike from the respective manufacturer.
- The more visitors register online in advance, the process on site will be faster. Therefore, invite your customers and partners to register online. The registration link will follow.
- A helmet is recommended for all test rides
- The organizer shall not be liable for accidents of any kind
- Waste produced during assembly and dismantling of the booth shall be disposed of by the exhibitor himself
- The use of pegs shall only be permitted upon coordination with the Messe
- Please take note of the conditions of participation of the DEMO AREA!
DEMO AREA 2019 at a glance